Houzz Logo Print
kazmom1

Another Toe Kick Drawer Question

kazmom
hace 6 años

The cabinet company we are going with doesn’t have toe kick drawers (they would make them for us but at a custom drawer cost). I am going to ask the GC to add some before the cabinets are installed. I have found several links and threads showing how to do this, but don’t see any that show how to make them push to open. Can we do that with non-factory installed toe kick drawers???

Comentarios (5)

• leela4
    hace 6 años

We did this with our toe kick drawers on our bathroom vanity. Our contractor used this: Blum Tip-On Would that work for you? We (of course) use our toes to open it.

kazmom agradeció a leela4
  • PRO
    Da Vinci Remodeling, LLC
    hace 6 años

We use the Blum Tip-on as well. Good luck with your project.

kazmom agradeció a Da Vinci Remodeling, LLC
  • kazmom
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

I will take a look at that! Thanks!

• User
    hace 6 años

If your cabinet company won’t do it, change cabinet companies. It won’t be cost effective as a retrofit uunless you DIY. Too much labor involved to pay someone to do. Cheaper to just buy them that way.

kazmom agradeció a User
  • kazmom
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

It isn’t as easy as just change cabinet companies. We are using the cabinet line our GC is a distributor for. He doesn’t like doing projects using other lines because of his relationship with this line and ability to get issues fixed, etc. This GC has done multiple projects for us in the past and has my complete trust, using him is far more important to me than having toe kick drawers. I will ask him for a quote on installing them and decide if it is worth the $.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.