Houzz Logo Print
crystal_huynh85

estimated cost of this picture

Crystal Huynh
hace 6 años
hi, how much would it be to build a Playsets like this?
Child's Play · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Gregory Davis & Associates
    hace 6 años

Hi Crystal,

This is a beautifully designed and constructed all Redwood play set that adults can appreciate. With architectural set of plans, engineering and permits you should budget 20K plus. Kids would have just as much fun with a more budget version. See "Blum Park" in my portfolio.

Best, Greg

Blum Park · Más información

• Lucas Grail
    hace 3 años

Where do I find the Blum Park ?

• PRO
    Gregory Davis & Associates
    hace 3 años

Hi Lucas,

We are a Design & Build Landscape firm creating personalized Indoor/Outdoor lifestyles for Los Angeles West Side homeowners. Blum Park features a sports entertainment pavilion, picnic and BBQ yard, a full basketball court with lounge viewing and kids playground. A trail and road leads up to the main residence near the top of a hill. We created this for a young couple and their two young kids to safely enjoy at home with their friends and family.

• Lucas Grail
    hace 3 años

Thank you for the information...I’m in Nebraska so bummer😎

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.