Houzz Logo Print
puccinelli_donna

Can this be sent to California?

puccinelli_donna
hace 6 años
Love this hanging driftwood light! Can we purchase this item and have it sent to our home in California? Gorgeous XOXO
puccinelli.donna@yahoo.com
Noela - Honolulu, Hawaii · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    D for Design
    hace 6 años

Thank you but really you could probably make it yourself. It is just a few lanterns tied to some pieces of driftwood with rope and candles in them. We are in California too. I bought the materials here and shipped them to Hawaii with the rest of the furnishings. I think I bought it all from Pottery Barn at the time. This project was done in 2007 but you can still occasionally find driftwood in some stores. Try Michael's. Lanterns are fairly easy to find in stores in the spring and summer. Good luck.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.