Houzz Logo Print
amylparks

Swivel tv

amylparks
hace 6 años
Does the tv just swivel for viewing angle adjustment or can you turn it all the way around to hide it? It you can hide it, what do you get when tv is facing the back? And how are the cords handled? Thank you!
Captivating Edina Home · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    AVID Audio Visual Installation & Design
    hace 6 años
    The entire body of the cabinet swivels about 230 degrees, such that the display is entirely hidden from view or, visible from any area in the hearth room when viewing. Cords run through a conduit with enough slack, which allow them the freedom to turn without the worry of being pinched by the cabinet itself.
    amylparks agradeció a AVID Audio Visual Installation & Design
  • amylparks
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

What a great design solution! I want to give my tv the ability to disappear when I remodel. Thank you!

• PRO
    AVID Audio Visual Installation & Design
    hace 6 años

Hi Amy! You're most welcome! Let us know if you are in our area, we would love to help you with your future remodel project!

• PDR
    hace 6 años

I had that in my former house and we could pull cabinet panels from each side that hid the tv.

• Ravi Patel
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

I need this in the new house. who can help me? House is in a suburb of detroit.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.