jbwalsh76

Pergola Question

jbwalsh76
hace 6 años
my wife and I love the pergola you created. Could you share what type of wood/wood stain you used?...the material is beautiful!!!!
Traditional Pool and Landscaping · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Exterior Worlds Landscaping & Design
    hace 6 años

Great questions.... so this was actually rough cut pressure treated pine. Pine is very strong and can last 30 plus years BUT it can warp and twist on you. It also has a tendency to drip sap. You cant tell which piece of wood will do this a head of time to there is some risk in using it. Basically I don't recommend it unless your project and with stand those issues. Otherwise I would use cedar. I don't have the color- sorry.

• PRO
    CUBE CUSTOM HOME DESIGN
    hace 6 años

#House Plan-brn05

Updated: in a few seconds

To see this house plan or find out about additional services we offer, visit the following link: https://www.cubewd.com/design-brn-05

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.