Houzz Logo Print
renovationvirgin123

No more pendant lights above islands and bifolds!

Renovation Virgin
hace 6 años

Just as the title says. Any other suggestions for kitchens that aren't what everyone has? Would love inspiration, thank you

Comentarios (6)

• Carolina
    hace 6 años

Some ideas for lights

Hen & Crask Interiors · Más información

Unistone Cemento Letano (Matt) Island · Más información

Contemporary Residence · Más información

Brownstone - Cobble Hill Brooklyn · Más información

I have this Flos 265 wall lamp above my kitchen peninsula

Brook Green, London · Más información

• Juliet Docherty
    hace 6 años

Wall lights. They create a really ambient atmosphere.

• Carolina
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Yes, they do. But if you have an island, you probably need light over that too. Unless you have ceiling spots/cans (forgot the English technical term ;-) )

• Juliet Docherty
    hace 6 años

Yes I forgot about islands. I actually have spotlights and don't really like them but didn't have the option for wall lights. I prefer the light given off by the old halogens, not such a fan of LEDs but they are the future.

• PRO
    Lumen Designers Limited
    hace 6 años

How about looking at the Levello lighting system - you can choose to use downlights, fixed, adjustable, or change to pendants whenever you feel like it without having to call out an electrician.

You can even purchase your own pendants and hide the ceiling cups completely so they look like they are floating.

Take a look at our new handmade bespoke ultra-thin idea book for some almost flat pendants. We can make them in virtually any material - steel, wood, acrylic.. although the Oak ones are my personal favourites. I guarantee you, nobody has these yet!

Handmade Bespoke Ultra-thin Lighting · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.