Houzz Logo Print
pfmorrissey

Terra Bianca holding up?

MomMom M
hace 6 años
What a beautiful kitchen. How is the Terra Bianca holding up. Can’t get a straight answer on whether this is marble or quartzite. I’m looking at the leathered look and have viewed the full slab.
Sea Girt Kitchen 1 · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Penterman Kitchens
    hace 6 años

I understand the confusion that surrounds this stone. One supplier says it's marble, another granite and others say quartzite. I cannot give you "the straight answer" but I can tell you that I have never had a client complain about this stone, especially in an antiqued or leather finish. If you check out the pictures of our Spring Lake House Kitchen 1, you will see a darker antiqued version of Terra Bianca which is also know as Fantasy Brown. The owner is a major cook and having a low maintenance material was a high priority. I speak with her often and she loves her kitchen.

• MomMom M
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Would the owner be open to my visiting to see it and speak to her about it.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.