Houzz Logo Print
natasha_illini

Drain, gutter system

Natasha Rumas
hace 6 años
Hi, absolutely Stunning house! I love the material combos. Can you please share with me what time of drainage/gutter system did you use? We are about to reno our house, and will also have this type of flat roof line, and I am in the process of looking into what do to for drainage.
Villanova Modern Home | Design: Bloomfield Architects · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Bloomfield Architects
    hace 6 años
    Hello. Thanks for your question. The roof on this house slopes away from the center to a custom trough shaped into the EPDM roof itself that leads to an outlet on the back side. The rafters actually run the "wrong" way, allowing the shape of the trough across the slope like a colonial pole gutter, but hidden below the roof surface. The outlets were custom formed from aluminum coil stock flashed into the EPDM and include a "scupper" if the 4" pvc downspout ever clogged.
    Good luck with your project!
    Paul
    Natasha Rumas agradeció a Bloomfield Architects
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.