Houzz Logo Print
irvinefamily10

Ugly brick wall

irvinefamily10
hace 6 años
I have this internal brick wall which sits next to a vertical panelled timber wall. I am thinking to lime wash both walls or would that be washing out the room too much?

Comentarios (4)

• User
    hace 6 años
    you could plasterboard over the brick to instantly add a lighter look
  • ssullivan83
    hace 6 años

I would update your lighting and make a feature of both with downlights and modern artwork on the walls. Once painted, it's hard to go back! It would then match your windows too.

• PRO
    North Residential Constructions
    hace 6 años

PAINT!!! Pant both walls in a white or light grey. The room will instantly look larger and light filled. Example below of a white wash! if you want to keep some of the character.

• jimcamaust
    hace 2 años

i painted my cedar walled lounge room . you can find the after and before pics under ”ugly brick fireplace” and is a quick makeover idea. you could find someone to render the brick wall like i did with my fireplace , if you want to lighten up the brick wall. hope it all turns out well for you.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.