hannahlee1022

What's the size?

hannahlee1022
hace 10 años
I LOVE this-- I am needing something in a 4 ft x 5 ft -- can y'all do that?
Mantle Art - art for the modern home · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    User
    hace 10 años
    If you click on the green "more info" link or on the photo if there is no "more info" link, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find the information you need there.
  • hannahlee1022
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks, The Shabby Nest! I tried that and I went to the website and there was no additional info-- I am hoping someone on here gets back to me. Let me know if I should try anything else- I appreciate the help.
  • PRO
    Mantle Art Company
    hace 10 años
    Hi - we're so glad you like it! The web site is currently on hiatus, but feel free to email me at the link above and I'll put you in touch with the right people to get a custom one priced and made at the size you need. Thanks!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.