Houzz Logo Print
gackitemple

window treatments and wall decor for master bath

gackitemple
hace 6 años
Trying to figure out how to “decorate” my master bath. Previously the window had wood blinds. I am looking for something different- maybe a patterned roller shade or Roman shade. Also, I would love some suggestions on what to do on the walls. It’s a small space so taking pictures is difficult. Any help is appreciated!

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Nicola Interiors
    hace 6 años

It looks like you need some pops of color with artwork, plants, and even window treatments.

• PRO
    Jill Kahn, a Smith & Noble In-Home Designer
    hace 6 años

I suggest a top down bottom up honeycomb shade and for a pop of color you could do a top treatment above or a Roman shade top down bottom up. Sorry the pic us a bit dark

• Stacey
    hace 6 años
    I would do two relaxed roman shades on the window in colors to match towels and accessories.
  • gackitemple
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thanks for all the great ideas. Any thoughts on the roller shade below? I ordered a sample and the gray is lighter and compliments the color of the walls. I do need to do an outside mount. Tiling around the tub is a great idea- I wish I would have thought of it before the tub was placed:(. I like the idea of textured towels and black and white photos with a pop of color...somewhere.
  • gackitemple
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Here is the roller shade. It didn’t post earlier.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.