Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_47419332

What kind of tile flooring & countertop is in this pic?

User
hace 6 años
Hi. I have light oak cabinets now that seems to be made out of....cheap particle board... I plan on painting them a darker color (someday) but not sure if these colors will go with the current look (if I didn't paint). What do you think?
Sandestin Rental Condo · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Ashley Burnette Designs, LLC
    hace 6 años

You can always reface the cabinet doors (replace them and leave the cabinet box). This is much less than replacing cabinets altogether. This is a great time to paint the cabinets as well. What do you mean when you say "darker color"? Both the flooring and the granite countertops are very neutral and can blend with a lot of tones. But I would not be able to give you a good answer until I knew the color. Please let me know if I can help further.

User agradeció a Ashley Burnette Designs, LLC
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thinking about staining the cabinets a darker brown color. I figured the countertop and flooring in the photo would be a good match.

• PRO
    Ashley Burnette Designs, LLC
    hace 6 años

Yes! I think the dark brown stain would work with the flooring and the granite countertop. The flooring was existing and the granite species is Giallo Ornamental. Sorry I could not help more with the tile.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.