Houzz Logo Print
jkgood03

ID# 63176314

jkgood03
hace 6 años
I’d like to revive this in a “ready to frame” format. How can I specify that in my shopping cart?
I’m unable to open the refund policy and guarantee policy. Could you please email,them to me?
Thank you.
Young Girl Knitting by Albert Anker 16x20 · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Encore Editions
    hace 6 años

Greetings! Thank you for your question. We can certainly provide you with a classically stretched canvas that is suitable for framing (with 3/4" deep bars). You can either visit our website or note in the checkout process on Houzz that you would prefer the narrower profile. Whichever way you decide to order, we will honor our Houzz return policy, which is as follows:

• You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt. Products that have been altered or modified in any way are not eligible for returns, replacements, or refunds.

• To request a return, click on the "Return or Replace Item" button for your order from Your Orders page. Specific return instructions will be provided to you, including the return address and a return shipping label, once you initiate a return.

• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs.

• If you choose to use the return shipping label provided by Houzz, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your final refund, the cost of the label will be included in the return instructions.

• If you return the item on your own, we recommend that you insure your return shipment and provide Houzz with the shipment tracking number. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for returns that are never received.

• Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

• Best,

• Sara

• Young Girl Knitting by Albert Anker

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.