holliwonder

Need help ASAP with this wall please!

hace 6 años
At the end of our reno and I need help please on what kind of tile to put on this wall. The cabinets are all white shaker except the bottom of the peninsula which is black. The hood will be black and the hardware is all brushed gold. I was thinking matte black tile would make a good accent wall here. Have looked at a million different tiles and can’t make a decision. The wine cooler is going under the cabinet and there will be two floating shelves on the wall. I need to give them the Tile as soon as possible. Please help! I’ve looked at hexagon, subways, picket, textures, 3d, and so many others. Also, Should Tile go all the way up?

Comentarios (5)

• hace 6 años
    The countertops are carrarra quartz...slightly off white with very subtle gray veins. Here’s rest of kitchen.
  • PRO
    hace 6 años
    1x1glass tiles in muted grays/whites/mother of pearl. Epoxy grout keeps it much cleaner.
    Cris Z agradeció a OasisDesign&Remodeling
  • hace 6 años

If the space has a sink then I would do a penny tile.

If the space does not have a sink then I would do a beautiful high end wallpaper.

The wallpaper or paint/stencil option is great here because you can change it relatively easily down the road if your tastes change, or to refresh the room. Tile is not as easy to change.

Cris Z agradeció a Rawketgrl
  • hace 6 años
    Thank you, but don’t think we want any shiny or glass tile. There’s no sink in that area. Just wine cooler underneath. And shelves on top. Fridge is to the left. I had thought about wallpaper and then was told it wasn’t a good option for the kitchen. Have you used it there?
  • hace 6 años

It looked to me like this small section of wine bar is not a part of the main area of the kitchen it is on another wall nearby. Without water splashes will be rare (Unless you have some crazy parties lol). If you are worried about splashes then paint the wall and use a stencil over for a lovely look behind shelves.

Also penny tile can be found in matte and comes in materials other than glass, porcelain, ceramic etc.

Cris Z agradeció a Rawketgrl
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.