Houzz Logo Print
bmillan

Need help with accent colors for this couch!

Brittany Millan
hace 10 años
I purchased this couch for my new condo and need help determining what accent colors to use. I have purchased two dark brown throw pillows, but want to tie in another color that I can have in art, decor, etc. throughout the room. Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated! :)

Comentarios (8)

• feeny
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    I love pops of aqua and teal with tans and browns.
    Ellen Grasso Inc · Más información

LINDENWOOD CIRCLE · Más información
  • PRO
    Kelly Spitzer @ Coldwell Banker Heritage House
    hace 10 años
    Red! Not a bright cherry red, but a deep, dark red.
  • PRO
    Oellien Design, Inc.
    hace 10 años
    Wow,,,,,,,,,the color of the sectional has such depth any color will pop. So, depending on wall color or the artwork any color should look great against the deep neutral color of the sectional sofa. Have fun.
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    hace 10 años
    I use a lovely velvet muted teal which looks beautiful with satin cream cushions
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    hace 10 años
    Teal or turquoise mix it up all size and print.
  • Gail
    hace 9 años

I agree with all the answers above!!

• PRO
    All About Interiors LLC
    hace 9 años
    I love turquoise paired with neutral tones. If you'd like to add another pop of color, coral and turquoise together looks bright and beautiful. Good luck.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.