Houzz Logo Print
kynsmama

Pool Bath Backsplash Help

kynsmama
hace 6 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

No pics of actual space, as we are still building...

The vanity for the bathroom will be painted SW Georgian Bay

And the countertop will be Cambria Whitney

I am trying to decide between continuing the countertop up the 4 inches, or adding a backsplash.

Any ideas?

Cabinet color

Cambria Whitney

With this type of shower tile...

And our style is more transitional, I know this is a little funky, but it will be a guest and pool bath, so I thought it would be more fun...

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    The Coveted Kitchen
    hace 6 años

With bathrooms usually being a small space I'd avoid mixing in too many tile options. If you can incorporate a tile that you're using in the shower or on the floor for a back splash that can be functional without adding too many finishes, similar to what is shown in the image. If you have the opportunity to make that vanity wall a feature and bring in a mosaic from the vanity top to the ceiling that can add some drama to a small space. When considering using the countertop material a 4" backsplash is pretty standard so instead I'd consider bringing it up 6-9" to the bottom of mirror. Would love to see elevations / plans of the space to help further.

kynsmama agradeció a The Coveted Kitchen
  • PRO
    Sina Sadeddin Architectural Design
    hace 6 años

Everything Coveted Kitchen said it right. I'll also just add that bathrooms that don't see daily, regular use don't necessarily need a backsplash as the walls don't take as much damage, especially with paint meant for bathrooms.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.