Houzz Logo Print
mmielcarz1

Built in Free standing grill

Mike Mielcarz
hace 6 años
Hi, i like the idea of building in a freestanding grill like you did, but is this safe? Is this legal? Is this up to code with the clearance specifications for the grill in terms of venting and also how close it should be to combustable surfaces - like the wood? You did a very nice job with it in terms of looks. Thanks in advance - sorry such a late question but I'm currently thinking about doing this.
Renovation · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Pica Painting & Design LLC
    hace 6 años

I have had the Bbq for many years now and it stands the same, I never had any problems, up to code, corrugated tin and slate, fire resistant surfaces.

Mike Mielcarz agradeció a Pica Painting & Design LLC
  • Mike Mielcarz
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you for your quick answer. If I may ask one more, did you add any extra vents on all sides around the base of the grill?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.