Houzz Logo Print
soula86

What mirror shall I put?

soula86
hace 6 años

I want to put a mirror on the feature wall, but I’m not sure what would look best. I’m thinking a black one but would a big circle shape mirror or rectanglar shape look best? The room has mainly rectangular and square shapes so would a circle break it up nicely or look odd? Is black the best choice?

Comentarios (5)

• A B
    hace 6 años

I would put a large rectangular oak framed mirror there which would look lovey with your blue and grey colour scheme

soula86 agradeció a A B
  • PRO
    MAKING THE WORLD BEAUTIFUL
    hace 6 años

Hi!
    A large rectangular mirror with oak frames would really give life to the grey colour pallet in the room. Another possibility would be to play a bit more with the accessories and hang a shelf mirror. It would be useful and might bring some playfulness to the interior.

soula86 agradeció a MAKING THE WORLD BEAUTIFUL
  • Sonia
    hace 6 años
    Black may look a tad heavy with your lovely Scandi wallpaper. How about a white/off white oval mirror a bit like this one?
    soula86 agradeció a Sonia
  • soula86
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

It’s a peach and pastel teal theme in the room. Also the furniture is a white gloss finish which don’t show up in this photo. So would oak still work?

• Bow Sward
    hace 6 años
    I would choose a large circular mirror with a wide frame and paint it in a tone of the sofa colour
    soula86 agradeció a Bow Sward
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.