Houzz Logo Print
secluded

Which cord cleat do I choose? Plastic or Metal

Secluded
hace 6 años
Hunter Douglas woven wood blinds were hung in my home last week; included were plastic cord cleats to wrap the cord around... as shown in the picture below along with the space.
My question is do I use their plastic cord cleats or do I buy metal cleats?
I was a little surprised by the plastic given how expensive the blinds were and I’m not that bright to figure this out.

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Suzanne Perilli Hancock Interiors
    hace 6 años

We have installed many Hunter Douglas cord cleats using the provided clear plastic cleats. They install easily and hold the cord with no issues. The clear plastic is also nice because it does not visually distract from the shades.

• acm
    hace 6 años

Yeah, I figure they're using the clear plastic so you don't see a clutter of little metal bits when the blinds are up...

• Secluded
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

thank you all for the options. If decided Im going to shorten the string and not use cleats at all.

• Secluded
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

I've decided not, if decided

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.