Houzz Logo Print
nadine33

Ideas for guest bedroom.

Nadine
hace 6 años

Looking to makeover over guest bedroom and looking for ideas. Thinking of buying a new bed with headboard, adding a larger tv to wall (where pic is). Looking for new ideas for bedding/colors etc.

Thinking of this bed:

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Oakwood Automation
    hace 6 años

That is a nice bed solution. I am not an interior decorator, but I have a couple of suggestions. Might I suggest the head of the bed be up against the window. (I know it defeats the purpose of the window). Then you could actually mount a TV on the wall across from the bed. This way too, your guests wouldn't have to worry about hitting the TV when they opened up the closet. Once again, these are just some suggestions. Good Luck!

• Nadine
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Good idea, but if I try to center the bed the closet door hits the bed

• Nadine
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

And no night stands could be next to bef

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.