Houzz Logo Print
cmfiereck

Can I hang a black framed mirror if I have toffee trim??

Christina
hace 10 años
Our trim is toffee stained and our bedding is a pewter/dark gray. Would it look awful to hang a black framed mirror with the toffee trim a few inches away or is the rule still black goes with anything?! Please leave your comments and suggestions. Thank you!

Comentarios (5)

• User
    hace 10 años
    First, I would suggest not putting a mirror on that wall. I probably would put a dark gray iron art piece.
  • Christina
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Is the wall too narrow for the mirror? I have three black iron geo shaped wall art that was in our old family room. I could maybe hang one of them on that wall?!
  • blushingbrood
    hace 10 años
    Every room needs a touch of black (look in magazines - it's true). If you haven't already, I'd also add a touch of a bright color with your gray bedding and black mirror. Bright yellow or hot pink is totally on trend right now with gray. Good luck.
  • Keitha
    hace 10 años
    I really don't have a problem with the color Black for your mirror but would suggest that you shop for a mirror with a little more interest. Maybe something round or softer geometric?
  • PRO
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.