Steam room in shower

patty2314
hace 6 años

Trying to decide if it’s worth putting a steam room in our master shower

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Gerety Building and Restoration
    hace 6 años

Agreed with Patricia. Those are one of the features that too many people use for a month before it gains cobwebs.

• User
    hace 6 años

You want to spend 10K extra over the average 7-10K of just a regular shower build in order to use it 20x? Just check into a top luxury hotel with spa attached every so often and still be many dollars ahead.

• DrB477
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

A steam shower is really nice. I'd use one pretty much daily if I had it and really regret not putting one in our master bath. Getting it retrofitted just isn't realistic. But we did the bath like 6 years ago and I had never used one at the time. Budget was also much tighter then.

Whole steam room (if that's what you really meant)? Bit much.

• A V
    hace 6 años

I totally would. But I come from Northern Europe where there is a long tradition of using sauna and steam rooms. If you live in a colder climate, it is absolutely worth it.

• PRO
    Ambient Elements
    hace 6 años

Budgetwise a sauna is typically more affordable than a steam room due to engineering costs and finishing materials.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.