Houzz Logo Print
fourft11

brass door knob?

FourFt11
hace 6 años
can you tell me about the brass door knob on the french door? I am really stressed out about what kind of finish on my door hardware for me remodel. I want classic that will never go out of style, will look like quality and won't be a fad that will be out in 6/7 years...I'm thinking satin brass, but everything is brushed nickel that I'm seeing....
Classical Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Pickell Architecture
    hace 6 años

This is an addition to a 1905 classic white house, and the hardware matches. Unlaquered brass is as classic as it gets. It will get darker, but will shine where you touch it every day. Embrace the patina.

FourFt11 agradeció a Pickell Architecture
  • FourFt11
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

I am struggling with hardware...may I ask, with the brass door knobs (LOVE) and the nickel in the kitchen w carrara marble (same) what finish did you use on light fixtures in family room? I'm assuming you can see it from the kitchen. Mine is a great room / kitchen and I'm struggling with what finish to use for my ceiling fan in family room...I also have a fan in kitchen. Do you think they should match? nickel/brass...????

#Confused

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.