Houzz Logo Print
admin_gt

HELP!! URGENT DINING ROOM ADVICE needed!!

admin_gt
hace 6 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

Hello, we are re doing our dining room, changing it from red and cream to a more modern style. What wall colour should we go for? Considering our very cream drinks cabinet and stone flooring. We have tried three samples, as pictured. What is the best colour to match with cream in a dining room? Also, what lighting should we go for? Traditional chandeliers? Crystal? Glass? Champagne? Ball? We have bought three crystal and acrylic chandeliers, as show in the pic. Do these link? We have a black mock fireplace, pictured, which we mount a mirror above. Should this be repainted? If so, what colour? We have black chairs and cream and red plates...ANY ideas welcomed as we really don't know what to do!! We would like it more modern/grey but with a sumptuous traditional feel.

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    smb interior design
    hace 6 años

The plates have a blue rim don't they? If so I think a darkish blue/grey such as hicks blue or juniper ash by Little Greene with bronze accents. I will send some pics shortly to illustrate the theme I'm proposing. I would keep the red to a bare minimum... just on the plates.

• admin_gt
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Yes they do. agree as to the red... look forward to seeing what you recommend. thank you!

• admin_gt
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Also, would you do all the walls as a blue, or just one or two?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.