Houzz Logo Print
cindy_tran

Help choosing flooring color please

Cindy Tran
hace 6 años
Hi everyone! We're replacing the carpet in our living room and can't decide between 2 samples. We're keeping all the tile and wall colors so trying to pick something to match the existing surroundings. here are two photos to compare. Do you guys like A or B better? Thanks in advance!

Comentarios (12)

• PRO
    Shibusa Designs, L.L.C.
    hace 6 años
    Loving A
  • suzyq53
    hace 6 años

Be sure you check the tile height once you pull the carpet. You may need a different mm depth for the laminate. Think about the transistion.

• PRO
    Canvut LLC Home Remodeling
    hace 6 años
    A is a good choice of laminate , 10-12mm is perfect , install it parallel the longest wall , don't pay attention to the transitions for now , you will have them , reducer or t-molding you will see when you get rid of carpet .
  • hummingalong2
    hace 6 años
    I would chose A
  • felizlady
    hace 6 años
    I would not choose from these small samples. Real wood floors come in long boards...do these? The floors I have seen with short boards are generally too varied in color and the whole floor looks splotchy.
    Also, I would not put out that kind of money for a permanent installation like a floor in a fad color like gray.
    Real wood floors are usually one color and real wood goes with any color wall paint and furniture.
  • suzyq53
    hace 6 años

I've been able to abut tile and wood flooring without a transition in a number of circumstances by planning ahead. Not always.

• Conni G.
    hace 6 años
    I'd go with B as it has the grey tones of your walls along with the taupe tones of your tile. I see a pinkish cast in sample A.
  • PRO
    FrameWorx
    hace 6 años
    A for the bit of warm color I see in your dark tile. -or- B for its more monotone, less busy look.
  • PRO
    FrameWorx
    hace 6 años
    Hi, Cindy. B! "B" based on your photos and the bedroom saved in your Idea book. Yes, I checked out your profile for guidance. :) Let us know what you select and how it turns out. Thanks!
  • rlaufen
    hace 6 años
    B
  • PRO
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.