Houzz Logo Print
homes_intern

Request for Image

homes_intern
hace 6 años
Hello!

My name is Madison Nauta and I am inquiring from Cottages and Bungalows magazine. We love your Coco Throw Blanket in Pale Pink and we would like to feature in our upcoming gift guide. If this sounds like something you're interested in, we would just need a photo of the item that is at least 5 x 7 inches and 300dpi or the most high res you have.

A white background is preferable and we would need the photo by 9/5.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions
If this is not reaching the right person, could you please let me know who I could contact to request an image?

Best,
Madison Nauta
Editorial Intern
Engaged Media, Inc.
Throw Blanket, Pale Pink · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    CRH Interior Design, LLC
    hace 6 años

We would love for you to showcase our beautiful blanket! Please, let me know where to send the image.

• homes_intern
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Wonderful! You can email the image to .

Thank you!

• homes_intern
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

I'm sorry, it doesn't look like the email got posted to the comment! You can send the image to

• PRO
    CRH Interior Design, LLC
    hace 6 años
    I think they have some kind of filter to take it out. Just put spaces before and after the @ symbol
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.