Houzz Logo Print
cmjolly

SW Agreeable Grey Open Floor Plan - Dining Room Color?

cmjolly
hace 6 años

Hello! We are in the process of painting our main floor of an open concept home with SW Agreeable Grey. The entry, living room, family room, kitchen and laundry room. The home office has doors that close off from the living room and we will paint it SW Roman Column and the ceiling and built in bookshelves SW Sky High. I am looking for a complimentary color to paint the separate dining room. We looked at BM Bright Lime and decided the limes where too bold. So we we tested SW Sky High and SW Blue Horizon but both looked to "baby blue" and not mature enough for the dining room. Using the Sky High for the ceiling in the office. We tend to like blues/greens. The image was taken from the former owners furniture. But we will plan to a dark wood dining table. The chandelier has been changed out. Any paint suggestions are welcomed!

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Not crazy about the pink and blue you selected for the office. I don't think they work with your Agreeable Gray It would be better if all your selections were a bit gray in undertones.

I probably would not even use an additional color other than Simple White.

cmjolly agradeció a BeverlyFLADeziner
  • PRO
    Sina Sadeddin Architectural Design
    hace 6 años

Maybe go for a darker color for the dining room, something in this palate. Even if the table is dark, lighter fabric chairs would brighten up the room and make it look mature and elegant.

• Carina Perrone
    hace 6 años

We just painted our walls agreeable gray to match the kitchen island. The cabinets are alabaster white. I love the contrast especially in high ceilings and the angles. the agreeable gray is very sublte. Every wall shows it in a different view depending on the lighting. I'm pleased with it.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.