Houzz Logo Print
daniellewitt

TV mounted over brick fireplace?

hace 11 años
última modificación:hace 11 años
How can I mount my TV over my fireplace? Its the only spot in the room that make sense to enjoy both the view and fireplace. I am not sure if its possible to install with visible cords and everything.... HELP!

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    hace 11 años
    photo is to small.
  • hace 11 años
    Tv over the fireplace is a no no.. Don't ruin your beautiful view with a tv show. Enjoy what nature has to offer with having to have a subscription.
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    Am I correct, that there is no mantel? Cannot see details!!
  • hace 11 años
    This photo is too small, can you post a larger one, also post others photos from different angles of the room, I would like to see if there are other options in your room for T.V viewing!
  • hace 11 años
    This room is gorgeous! If it were mine I would put the TV in a different room and just savor the views in this one!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.