Houzz Logo Print
masudsdn

Hi. did some Architecture Photographer take this photo?

SDN Architects
hace 10 años
I wanna start a business in Architecture Photography. both interior / exterior and I 'd love to learn from experts
Industrial Design · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Detroit Metal Works
    hace 10 años
    I believe this is the photographer: Eran Turgeman. If you look at the main page for this picture you'll see his name at the top and I believe you can connect with him that way also.
  • agimpel
    hace 10 años
    Would love to know the artist that did the metal typographic plates. They are amazing!
  • PRO
    Detroit Metal Works
    hace 10 años
    I can't take credit for making the metal eye charts that you see in the photo, but I can make them! www.detroitmetalworks.com
  • Tremeshia Ellis
    hace 9 años
    How much for the set shown here?
  • PRO
    Detroit Metal Works
    hace 9 años
    I believe this is the photographer: Eran Turgeman. If you look at the main page for this picture you'll see his name at the top and I believe you can connect with him that way also.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.