Houzz Logo Print
lbegum2009

Whic colour carpet and wall for a grey brown beige

Lilly
hace 6 años

Please help me someone. I want to decorate my living room. I've bought the sofas I will send pic. But stuck with why colour carpet to use and walls. I would like one wall to be wall papered rest painted. Please give me some ideas. I would really appreciate it.

Thankyou

Comentarios (9)

• Lilly
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thankyou so much for taking the time

• PRO
    User
    hace 6 años

If you want something a little softer then Mustard and grey can work well, you could use a bold mustard or a pale one depending on tastes. Same goes for pink and grey.

Decide what paper style you like, Modern, bold, small print, large print, stripes, flowers??? Then work from there. You may be inspired with the colour scheme if you find a paper you like.

For instance if you just google 'pink grey wallpaper' and look at images, this comes up:-

If that's not to your liking try 'mustard grey wallpaper'

They just help by giving you an idea of what you might like and what goes with what.

Lilly agradeció a User
  • Lilly
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thankyou for taking the time to give me the ideas. Really appreciate it. Never thought of pink or mustard before. Even teal. I can work around all the colors niw. I now have so many ideas to choose from.

• PRO
    Cormar Carpets
    hace 6 años

Hi, if you’re having a wall papered, we’d
    suggest you keep the rest of the décor simple. Have you considered choosing a
    grey carpet? Its simplicity means it’s a very practical investment for any room
    in the home, looking sophisticated in the area it’s placed. We’ve attached a
    few examples of how to work grey carpets, with grey sofas and decorating
    schemes. Hope that helps!

Sensation Twist · Más información

Soft Focus · Más información

Sensation Supreme · Más información

Lilly agradeció a Cormar Carpets
  • PRO
    Lilly agradeció a Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
  • Lilly
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thankyou everyone. I really appreciate your comments. Im not very good with decorating, so nice that I have so many views that I can consider

• Lilly
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

One thing though the sofa is not a proper grey it's a weird colour it's like brown beige grey.

• PRO
    M.E.H. Company - The Flooring Centre
    hace 6 años

If it is a greige colour, even more reason to choose a contrast colour and then accent that in other areas. The Teal, Mustard colours work well, although if you aren't that brave there are plenty of grey beige carpets and a texture would bring some interest.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.