Houzz Logo Print
egawera

Renovation in Tucson

Elizabeth Farrell
hace 6 años
Please tell me what kind of wood was used for the kitchen cabinets and what stain was used, if any. I love the look you created.
Southwestern Kitchen · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Siegler Design Services + INTERIORS
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Thank you for your compliments and thank you for your question. These cabinets were built by Stone Creek Furniture for me and my client and using my design layout and fee structure as a "trade professional". The finish was almost a "natural" on "KNOTTY ALDER". Alder is not a super expensive wood and the knotty alder has charm, warmth and character. I know Stone CreeK Furniture takes special care in the wood quaity and grades they order and they take great care and pride in building an old fashion solid wood cabinet box. Probably they order a pretty nice "wood grade" of knotty alder as wood comes in many prices points and qualities from the many, many lumber sources out there.

I can highly recommend Stone Creek Furniture for cabinetry and to give you the special attenton that makes for a great end result. Of course I also, think filtering design decisions through and with a TRAINED designer as your design navigator on any extensive remodel project is the secret to getting a great look as seen in this kitchen too,! :-) Good luck.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.