Houzz Logo Print
jen_marie_hans

Best online design center for mudroom/storage

Jen Hans
hace 6 años
I was trying to use Ikea's design system to design my mudroom. But I could never really find what I wanted, and I get the feeling I'm going to have to do a lot of "hacking". So I'm looking for a design system online that would really allow me to order them too.
it is possible I was just in the wrong Ikea design. I think they have a few design programs? but for example I wanted a sink with a base cabinet and I couldn't find that in the program I was in. and another unfortunate thing is there upper cabinets are 15 inches deep.

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Hinman Construction
    hace 6 años

A Design Build Remodeler can customize what you would like. We work with a 3D Cad program to custom design and show clients a photorealistic rendering prior to construction. Here is one we are working on that provides cubbies for each of the 4 children plus hidden storage space and an area for the small refrigerator for their snacks, lunches, drinks etc. It is part of a whole house remodel.

Simple painted cabinetry plus custom built on site Mahogany bench, tile floor. They love it and even a whiteboard/chalkboard across the way which you can't see for notes, updates, schedules etc. We work with our own custom cabinet line. These tend to be high traffic areas with lots of use. I might suggest using products that will stand the test of time and the turbulance that goes with it.

• Jen Hans
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    High traffic/lots of use is right.... maybe I should rethink Ikea. Then again people use them for kitchens all the time and are happy.

A refrigerator is a great idea!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.