Houzz Logo Print
sig06fellowships

That wallpaper is AMAZING. Where is it from?

William Archer
hace 6 años
I've never seen anything like that amazing wallpaper. Can you tell me what it is called, and who makes it?
Manish Jain Apartment · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Ricken Desai Photography
    hace 6 años

Hi..this wall paper was custom made for this project by the architects. However companies such as Marshall's (India based) do carry a similar range.

William Archer agradeció a Ricken Desai Photography
  • William Archer
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Many compliments to the architects/designers! Not only the wallpaper, but also the apartment design more generally are really amazing. I am particularly impressed by the living room: the way the changing colors and forms of the couch and tables interact with the wallpaper, not to mention that incredible ceiling light, which is artistically stunning. Exceptional work.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.