Houzz Logo Print
rishie_52

What is the name of this shingle??

Michael Little
hace 6 años

We are trying to figure out what this color and style of shingle is and cannot figure it out... anyone know of anything close??

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Blank Page Design Build
    hace 6 años

These are dimensional shingles(a style of asphalt shingles) that are either in the color of silver birch, birchwood, or fox hollow gray. Get in contact with the contractor who installed the shingles to know the exact name and shade for best results.

Michael Little agradeció a Blank Page Design Build
  • PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 6 años

Architectural Shingle.........like GAFs Timberline

Michael Little agradeció a BeverlyFLADeziner
  • Michael Little
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

We believe they are GAF Birchwood... or at least look close enough. Contractor has a $4500 allowance for shingles and we found a deal on these and were able to pick up all we needed for $2500.. so should be able to move that $ elsewhere. I love the look of them..

• Michael Little
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Beth... why would you say grey isn't the color we are going for?

• millworkman
    hace 6 años

"so should be able to move that $ elsewhere."

Maybe, maybe not. All depends on your contract? Also, will he allow you to furnish the material?

• Michael Little
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

I picked it out and he's buying from his supplier... contract states any money that is an ALLOWANCE not used will be either returned to owner or applied to other costs if required.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    hace 6 años

Marisha,,,no what I meant was when you asked what color are these shingles, The simple term of 'gray' wasn't the answer you wanted? you wanted an actual name of the product and color. my lowly attempt at a bit of humor.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.