Houzz Logo Print
marisa_vaiaoga

Color scheme for this small apartment kitcheb

Marisa Vaiaoga
hace 6 años

I am stuck. I do not how to decorate this kitchen. Am a very farmhouse neutral type of decor person and this kitchen is not that. It's got a very minimalist vibe. It's not bad but without being able to paint the walls or change the counters how can I add a punch of color but keep it from feeling busy/cluttered. I want to keep with the minimalist theme but it is a kitchen for a family. Help!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Bespoke Decor
    hace 6 años

Maybe get a set of cute retro style canisters or a cookie jar to sit on the counter? A colorful vase and fresh flowers always go a long way toward cheering up any space. If you are allowed to hang a curtain rod and like the look of country curtains, you can put up a set to frame the sink window.

• leelee
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Add a small indoor/outdoor rug and a tall narrow picture on the wall

• leelee
    hace 6 años

Another combo

• PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    hace 6 años

Start with a peelable wallpaper on the untiled areas of the kitchen walls. Add a colorful pitcher, full of faux flowers when you don't have real ones. Lean a wicker tray against one of the walls for added texture. Drape a pretty hand dish towel on the over door.

Brooklyn Townhouse · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.