Houzz Logo Print
lbc225

Cost of outdoor fireplace?

lbc225
hace 6 años
We are almost done finalizing our house plans. We are going to include an outdoor kitchen. I have our plans for that attached. I would like to add an outdoor fireplace to the right side of the counter in the outdoor kitchen, and push the sink and grill over towards the left. We were told outdoor fireplaces are really expensive, and we should just wait and build one later. Does anyone know about how much extra one will cost while building a house?

Comentarios (3)

• gtcircus
    hace 6 años
    I plumbed the natural gas line out to the patio and to the outdoor kitchen at the same time -before the stamped concrete patio was poured. Then I added a fire pit where the gas line was from an end of the season clearance sale. The fire pit converted from propane to natural gas (large) was about $2000. Its been a hit - a lot of people don't want to be sitting out in smoke with flying ambers - you'll have enough smoke from the kitchen.
  • gtcircus
    hace 6 años
    Your other option is to square off the wall in the breakfast room and do a gas insert that you can use in both the BR and outdoor space. Frankly, your patio is way too small and need to be extended out past the overhang. Mine is 35 feet long. The kitchen area is 12 feet wide and the seating area is 20 feet wide and it is TOO SMALL! So my advice is to go a lot larger than you think because when I did mine everyone was screaming that it would be too large and in fact now I wish it were larger. It's cramped.
  • PRO
    Backyard Flare, LLC
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

An outdoor fireplace does NOT need to cost and arm and a leg. If you can do some or all of the work, you could potentially save thousands. Check us out at Backyard Flare, LLC if you're interested in building yourself. The construction is simpler than most will tell you and we can walk you through the process. Happy building. www.backyardflare.com

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.