Houzz Logo Print
jasmin25

Help! Need suggestions for side tables

Jasmin Brown
hace 6 años
Hello! I can't figure out which end tables to use with this furniture. I have always received excellent suggestions on Houzz so would really appreciate if I can get some help.
Here is the furniture this room will have
2 chesterfield sofas
Pottery barn chunky wool/jute rug

1 spool chair in a gray fabric.

I need suggestions on the right end tables to work with this

Comentarios (5)

• Jasmin Brown
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Here are the end tables I already own but I feel like they won't go well
  • Jasmin Brown
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Here are two of them I thought might look good..
    The metal drum table is 20 inches high only and the sofa is 31 inches high so that might be a problem.

Another question I have is should I be putting another table lamp on one of the end tables even though I have a floor lamp in this room?
  • decoenthusiaste
    hace 6 años

Go for a coffee table 18" from the two chesterfields which should face each other. Side tables need to arrive 1" above or below arms of the seating piece. I don't think you'll be happy with anything tall enough for the sofas. Get a side table for your chair, and consider two chairs and one sofa. The floor lamp looks to be for the bedroom or ladies dressing room. It is too feminine and fou-fou to work with your seating pieces. If you have a teenage daughter, she'd probably love it in her bedroom. I presume this photo is your inspiration. The side table shown here is too low to be used by anyone sitting on the sofa. It might work with the spool chairs (1" rule) and you're right about needing a floor lamp, just not that flowery one.

Ritz Carlton Baltimore · Más información

• PRO
    Decor Outdoor
    hace 6 años

I think that this sort of tufted leather sofa should have side tables that have a traditional style. I favor darker woods with simple scrolled leg and details. The height depends on whether or not you need to frequently access the tabletop. The sides of the sofa are tall, so you need to think about what will go on it.

• Jasmin Brown
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thank you both for your advice!
    Appreciate your input on the lamp. If you have any particular suggestions for end tables that would fit well with my travertine top coffee table do let me know.

Sofas will be in an l shape because this is a tv room.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.