Houzz Logo Print
sweetdaisy

Fireplace Stone

Brandi Dvorak
hace 6 años
Can you please tell me the manufacturer of the stone around the fireplace? Also the color? Thank you! :)
Traditional Patio · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Sharratt Design & Company
    hace 6 años

Good morning Brandi,

Thanks for your interest in our work from all of us here at Sharratt Design & Company! The fireplace stone sourround is natural stone, not manufactured stone; and it looks like a limestone blend... possibly a blend of Chilton weather edge and Fond du lac bed-faced limestones. For a more specific description, you may want to contact Narr Construction, the builder of this beautiful home and porch. Greg and Karen Narr should also be able to help you track down the specific fireplace unit that was used. You can reach Narr Construction at (952) 938-8781.

Cheers,

• Brandi Dvorak
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your quick response. :)

• PRO
    Page & Beard Architects PS
    hace 6 años

Can you tell me what the pavers are in this photo? And the color? Thank you!

• PRO
    Sharratt Design & Company
    hace 6 años

Good morning, and thank you for your inquiry!

The final selection was made between our clients and the general contractor, but we suspect it to be a blue stone. For material specifics, I would direct you to either Greg or Karen Narr of Narr Construction. They should be able to provide you with the color and type. Their phone number is (952) 938-8781.

Happy Friday!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.