Houzz Logo Print
coletteshoe

Love this bedding! Where can I buy it?

coletteshoe
hace 10 años
Hi! I've been searching for baby bedding for months and finally found this African Dream Crib Bedding by Snuggleberry that I absolutely LOVE!! The only issue is that when I followed the link to visit the store and also explored the Snuggleberry Baby website, I could't find a way to actually make the bedding purchase. Their website seems to be working, but there isn't a link to purchase any products and there isn't a list of places you may go to purchase the products either. If you have some time to help me with this that would be so great!! Thank you! :)
African Dream Crib Baby Bedding Collection · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Snuggleberry Baby
    hace 9 años
    Hi. Omg! I just noticed this question here. I didn't get an email when you posted this message. I am now selling these collections, since July, 2014. Thanks for the love. We are selling very well online. If you still need info in the future, let me know.

Thanks a lot!

Chavy
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.