Houzz Logo Print
kassidi_burson

Winter?

Kassidi Elsbernd
hace 6 años
When the four window panels are closed, how well does it seal up? Would you be able to use the room during a midwest winter?
3 1/2 Season Screen Porch in Stillwater, MN · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Amazing EZ Screen Porch Windows
    hace 6 años

Good Afternoon Kassidi,

Thank
    you for your interest in the Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows. We work with
    consumers and builders all across the United States and Canada. Whether our
    windows are in the Southern parts of the United States or deep into Canada, our
    windows have proven their durability over the past 37 years.

I
    have attached some general information on our 3 ½ season screen porch windows (
    www.ezporch.com). We call them 3 1/2 porch windows as they will provide you over 300 days a year of possible porch usage. They are by no means an insulated four season windows. However, we do have customers who have heat sources in their porch and are able to use the porch in the winter. Our windows are all custom made and
    are delivered completely assembled with our 4 track panels and screen. Our turn
    time is 3 to 3 1/2 weeks.

Please
    give me call at 612-359-5800 to answer any questions. Again, Thank you for your
    interest in our Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows. I look forward to
    speaking with you soon.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.