rookie7design

Need help identifying what kind of wood flooring this is

hace 6 años

Hi,

Can anyone help identify what kind of flooring this is? I was thinking this was a high gloss brazillian cherry laminate flooring from home depot (link below); however I can't be sure as they do not have a sample in the store.

Link: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Decorators-Collection-High-Gloss-Brazilian-Cherry-8-mm-Thick-x-5-5-8-in-Wide-x-47-7-8-in-Length-Laminate-Flooring-18-70-sq-ft-case-HL1064/204816103 

Comentarios (4)

• hace 6 años

that's a good guess, but only a guess. if you want to install more, you need to be sure the samples actually match -- either get a sample sent to you, or involve a professional.

• PRO
    hace 6 años

It does look like brazilian cherry, or some other type of exotic species. If you have heat registers in your floor, pull one up to look at the profile. You should able to tell if it is engineered, laminate, or solid wood. Solid will be one piece of material all the way through, engineered has a multi-ply core, with a layer of hardwood veneer on top, and laminate will have an mdf core with a picture of wood on the top.

Just from looking at the picture, I would guess it's either engineered or solid. It doesn't seem to have a repetitive pattern that you'd typically see in an engineered product. If it's a solid product, it is definitely prefinished, as opposed to site finished.

The piece perpendicular to the rest of the floor looks like oak with a dark reddish stain to coordinate with the other material.

Cookie Yum agradeció a Emerson Hardwood Floors
  • PRO
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Hi Cookie Yum, it looks like hardwood Brazilian Cherry with ultra gloss. We offer engineered hardwood Brazilian Cherry floors from the Home Collection.

Aayers Brazilian Cherry Original-The Home Collection · Más información
    Aayers Brazilian Cherry Original-The Home Collection · Más información

Find out more info about the flooring on www.aayersfloors.com

Where are you located? We are based in Seattle/WA and our Display Dealers are located over West Coast 16 States. You can ask your retailer for samples to view in your home, or order them yourself on our website.

Any help you need please let us know. Phone: (253) 872-5108

Good luck with your project!

• el último año

I'd like to enquire

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.