Houzz Logo Print
bec5656

Artwork above bed

bec5656
hace 6 años
Looking for ideas of what do put above bed..or does it need anything? It's a new headboard that is a lot taller than the one we used to have. It feels like it needs something but there is not tons of space. Thanks!

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Hawkins Contracting Inc.
    hace 6 años

One thing you can do, is remove the lamps and put decent sized sconces on the wall. That will help open up the room and make it look larger, solves your issue of the wall looking lack luster, and gives you more side table space.

• acm
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

You could probably leave it blank, or you could put two or three small prints over the headboard.

Here's a quick mock-up, although it's not the right print at all.

• PRO
    Hawkins Contracting Inc.
    hace 6 años

Scroll iron work..its a thought

• bec5656
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thanks everyone! The scroll iron artwork is an interesting thought...that hadn't occurred to me. Off to google....
  • jansgirl
    hace 6 años

Yes lamps should be taller.

• shirlpp
    hace 6 años

Mirrors behind the lamps with artwork above the headboard.

Master Bedroom · Más información

Transitional Bedroom · Más información

Contemporary Bedroom · Más información

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 6 años

IMO none of those examples with mirrors and artwork are successful assembled. If you use mirrors you might forego art over the headboard.

• PRO
    Jane Antonacci Interior Design
    hace 6 años

It doesn't look like you need anything over the headboard, however the lamps need to be bigger and taller.

A Hillside Estate · Más información

• PRO
    The 8th House
    hace 6 años

I have over 200 selections of my own artwork to choose from with various genres or themes. Prints / Canvases can be ordered through my various channels from Economic Selections such as Society6, Crated and Zazzle to a more Custom Size and Higher Quality from Indiewalls. You can definitely find my portfolio for your desired prints from illustrations to photography (color and black & White). Any LARGE texts on any image is for watermark / copyright control and will not be shown on the final purchase. THANK YOU! http://julianscorpio.houzz.com

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.