lynda_rogers6597

Our music room needs finishing

Lynda Rogers
hace 11 años
We need wall colour ideas and 2 sideboards for records CDs and table lamp

Comentarios (9)

• nasmijati
    hace 11 años
    What color is the flooring? Do you have the acoustical panels installed yet? If you have a piano, what color wood is it? Can you post a few more photos - of the entire room?
  • PRO
    Three Elements Studios
    hace 11 años
    I have just posted images of our spring lighting collection with many styles to choose from. Check it out. Also, if you are interested in a music stand for your music room I would love to talk to you about it. See the images of music stands on my Houzz page.
  • Lynda Rogers
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    The pictures can go not sure about the lighting we need 2 small low cabinets for records CDs. Here's the rest of the pics
  • nasmijati
    hace 11 años
    What color(s) do you like? Any that you dislike?
  • Carolina
    hace 11 años
    Lynda, if you hover your mouse over your comments, a cross appears in the right upper corner and you can delete the ones that went wrong.
  • Lynda Rogers
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    i like calm colours, we are also considering taking the door out to the conservatory out (blocking it up) as there is another entrance from the lounge. we also need a nice rug to protect the floor from the wood burning fire.
  • Carolina
    hace 11 años
    Could you take photos that give us an idea about the entire space? These detail photos are helpful, but we need to see the entire room to get a good idea. If you take photos of the room so we can get an idea of the space, we can also see the furniture you have, so we can give you rug, cabinet and colour suggestions that make sense.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.