Houzz Logo Print
tanialarionova

Dose this panel have ASME A112.18.1 and ASSE 1016-2005 certification?

Tania Tania
hace 6 años
Hello. I need to know if my shower panel has ASME A112.18.1 and ASSE 1016-2005 standards certification . They are required for plumbing inspection for devices installed and I need to make sure this panel is certified before I buy it.
Tatiana Larionova
AKDY AK-824322 48" Shower Tower Head Panel Function Wall Mount Rainfall · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    AKDY Home Improvement
    hace 6 años

yes

Jason

• jmorrow28
    hace 6 años

Jason, can you contact me to send me this certification? My inspector is concerned. I have the SP0056 / 9821A1.

• PRO
    Clear Choice Windows
    hace 6 años

I need proof of certification before I purchase 3 units

Can anyone tell me where I can find proof of ASSE 1016 Certification under the florida Building code of 2017

• morrow28
    hace 6 años
    The panel is subject to the standard of IAPMO and IGC 154, specific for shower panel assemblies. In order to meet the IGC 154 standard, it must also be ASSE 1016 certified among other things. Call IAPMO Product Certification directly if your inspector needs it. I'm just a homeowner and that is what I needed to do to get this baby in my house. Its great.
  • morrow28
    hace 6 años
    Sorry, you should reach out to Akdy directly for the certification / listing which should be standard IGC 154 (mine was). If you then have problems with the inspector, like I did, you now know that IGC 154 includes ASSE 1016 and ASME 112.18.1. If your inspector needs further information, I suggest contacting IAPMO.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.