Houzz Logo Print
kylierohr18

Would you be willing to pay more for a eco-home?

kylierohr18
hace 6 años

Would you be willing to pay the price for a new home or to transform your home into an eco-friendly home?

Interested in how many would actually do so.

Comentarios (3)

• albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft.
    hace 6 años

Would it interesting? Or friendly? Or convenient?

I would not be interested supporting an ideal for just the sake of the ideal. I know many who do and feel rewarded by so doing. I do not.

• PRO
    Salvage & Bloom
    hace 6 años

I downsized about a year ago to a small home/fixer-upper. I have been interested in making changes to it in a sustainable fashion, yet also make it interesting and comfortable. I think I'd enjoy the challenge.

• PRO
    Aquantum Solar
    hace 6 años

Interesting topic. As a solar installer, many of our customers seem to care about the environment, but all of the homes we close are on projects that make economic sense and green sense. The word "sustainable" needs to be both economically sustainable and environmentally, IMO.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.