Houzz Logo Print
cassiecallen

Bar stools?

Cassie Allen
hace 7 años
Where can I find those fabulous bar stools?
Chic in Menlo Park · Más información

Comentarios (14)

• PRO
    Christine Sheldon Design
    hace 7 años

Hi Cassie,

The bar stools were purchased by the client after the project was finished so unfortunately we do not have details on where they were purchased from.

Thank you.

Christine Sheldon Design

• L C
    hace 7 años

Could you please tell me what brand these cabinets are? Or are they custom? Thank you.

• PRO
    Christine Sheldon Design
    hace 7 años

Hi LC

The cabinets were custom built for this project.

Thank you.

Christine Sheldon Design

• L C
    hace 7 años

Thank you.

• L C
    hace 7 años

Beautiful kitchen!

• PRO
    Crafty Cabinets
    hace 7 años
    did you try this website? www.hayneedle.com?
  • kissa49
    hace 6 años

Would you mind sharing please the type and color of stone on the coutertops here? Thank you!

• Rebecca Dowd
    hace 4 años

I love the island color and the tile back splash -- would you be willing to share that information?

• Rebecca Dowd
    hace 4 años

also, the grey wall paint color above the backsplash.....:)

• Amanda P
    hace 3 años

hi there... I love the island color. Just curious what's the name of the color? ♡

• PRO
    Mr Bar Stool
    hace 2 años

You can purchase the barstools or counter stools at Mr Bar Stool. Email me jean.barstool@gmail.com or call 215-925-4800

• dreamhousr
    el último año

Love the kitchen faucet! Please tell me who makes this one

• Kelly Burris
    el último año

I like the mix-tone wood floor-great. How e since it’s timeless! Would you mind sharing the material and manufacturer?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.