Houzz Logo Print
margaretyamamoto

What is the width of each panel? Are they removable? What is the cost

margaretyamamoto
hace 7 años
I'm confused by the "624 in measurement. That equates to 52 ft. I am guessing that is with all 5 panels together and that one does not need to order all of them? Also, it sounds as if they are removable and reusable, is that, indeed, true?
"Chinoiserie Mural", 35 Sq. ft., Dusty Rose, Panel 4, Casart Regular · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Casart Coverings
    hace 7 años

We are too! Unfortunately, we had alerted Houzz about this inaccurate measurement that randomly appeared in the description. It was corrected and has now returned. We're not sure why either. Each panel is 52" w x 96" h (8 ft h), which is 35 sf total. Although there are 5 different designs, each panel can be ordered separately. They can be used as one large mural together or singularly. There are indeed self-adhesive, removable and reusable -- very durable, high-quality wallcoverings. They can be easily installed with no mess, glue or permanency. They also come in 2 different types of materials: Casart Regular (high-end, durable vinyl with a slight texture to mimic a wall @ $570) and Casart Light (lighter weight, polysynthetic, smooth fabric @ $535). Please let us know if we can answer other questions you may have.

margaretyamamoto agradeció a Casart Coverings
  • margaretyamamoto
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you for being so responsive. I really appreciate it, indeed, now the measurements make better sense and, in reality, so does the price. These sound like gorgeous life-time art pieces. They are simply breath taking! You all have done yourselves proud. I show them to all visitors. I will start a fund for them immediately.

Thanks again,

Maggie Yamamoto

• PRO
    Casart Coverings
    hace 7 años

Thank you, Maggie! Can't tell you how much we appreciate your feedback, and especially with such a positive assessment!! We are also very grateful that you show them to visitors and help spread the word -- that's the best type of referral! We look forward to printing these for you at some point so you can enjoy them in your space. All the best!

margaretyamamoto agradeció a Casart Coverings
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.