Houzz Logo Print
vicki_divittorio

Can we purchase these lights in a longer size?

Vicki DiVittorio
hace 7 años
We would like to order this light in a 5 feet span? (as well a one in a three feet span) is it possible to get it custom sized?
Saba Recycled Wine Barrel Stave Pendant Lighting · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Stil Novo Design
    hace 7 años

Greetings Vicki and thank you for your inquiry and kind interest in our work! The maximum length of a single standard wine barrel stave is about 34". I will check our inventory to see if we may have larger barrels available in order to come a bit closer to the 36" you are requiring, while keeping this design style. For the 5' I would suggest to consider our longer design/style: [The Seagull[(https://www.houzz.com/products/seagull-recycled-wine-barrel-stave-long-pendant-light-prvw-vr~52213361?lid=37489015)

Seagull Recycled Wine Barrel Stave Long Pendant Light · Más información

which is precisely just about 61" and it's customizable to the same color if needed. Some of our customers with extra long kitchen islands/tables have also opted for 2 Saba lights next to each other to fully cover the area of interest. I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach me directly to better discuss options if you wish: camilla@world12.net Thank you! Camilla

• PRO
    Stil Novo Design
    hace 7 años

Hello Vicki, I just wanted to make sure that my previous message has reached you. We may have a longer stave available for the custom size, but might be slightly longer than 36". I will be able to verify actual length tomorrow and let you know, but please confirm that this was received as we had some trouble with the messaging system. Thank you! Camilla

• Vicki DiVittorio
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Hi

Sorry for the delay in responding. We LOVE your lights choices. We are considering the other Seagull, and we saw it comes in a darker color correct? Thank you for your prompt and purposeful response.

Vicki

• PRO
    Stil Novo Design
    hace 7 años

Hello Vicki, thank you for your reply! Yes, the Seagull may be finished in darker tonalities as well, mahogany or cherry chocolate color. We also create custom colors on request if a specific one is needed. On our website you will be able to select finish color at checkout; if you will decide to place your order here simply send me a message with your color choice after purchasing. Please note that s&h costs are included in the prices you see on our site. Please use the products' photos available on our site for reference on colors and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.