Houzz Logo Print
trisie

Where can I find the Brushed gold hardware on the cabinets?

Patrice Dolny
hace 7 años
Parkdale Home Renovation · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Fraser Homes Inc.
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

To be honest brushed gold is a trend that is just starting in design so it is something that will require some hunting, you won't find that any one place will carry a vast selection of it at this point, so to find the one that will fit your design you may have check a number of stores.
    If you are working with a designer or kitchen company they can direct you to the suppliers that they use but unfortunately for the most part the ones I and they would use are trade only so it wouldn't really be of help for me to direct you to them.
    Your best bet is to try to seach online like in the Houzz shop, Wayfair, or Lee Valley or try door and hardware stores, if you don't see what your looking for in the store don't be afraid to ask to look at catalogs, or ask for the names of the manufacturers they have, and then go online and check out what else they have, for the most part if a company caries a line they will be able to order them for you.
    I hope that helps and good luck in your search

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.