Houzz Logo Print
mamamiamango

How is the framework built within the hedge?

mamamiamango
hace 7 años
The Garden Gallery · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Cool Gardens Landscape Associates – CGLA
    hace 7 años

The picture frames and TV are suspended by a metal framework hidden within the hedge. Supporting arms protrude out from the frame which each item is securely attached too.

mamamiamango agradeció a Cool Gardens Landscape Associates – CGLA
  • mamamiamango
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

I did see this answer previously.

What I am wondering is HOW the framework was built within the hedge.

What was it made of...is it a grid...was it built and the hedge planted around it.....are there plans for it ?

Thank you

• PRO
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

The hedge was existing and we managed to design the framework around its branches and roots (with some patience and cunning!). The framework was made using lengths of aluminium tubing that slightly resembles a scaffolding platform. Are you looking to build something similar?

• mamamiamango
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Possibly....

A very large home was built next to us and we now have absolutely zero privacy.

This was so lovely, I thought something like it could work for us.

• PRO
    hace 7 años

There's a number of ways to help improve your privacy and better screen the new build next door. I'd be happy to discuss The Gallery Garden idea or other suitable solutions if you thought it would be useful? Feel free to get in touch directly if we can be of any further help. Have a great weekend.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.